Birth of a new blog =p

Posted by xue_ling86 at 8:24 AM

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This has been on my mind for sometime already -- blogging





Heys there...


this entry shall explains why xueling, being the most stubborn person who refuses to speak her mind nor share about her personal life, decided to start a blog.





1st reason:


Life is too way exciting to get bored, so let's pen down any thoughts that cross my mind.





2nd reason: Xueling in Dec 2007.


Good things are meant to be shared - dun worry my blog wont be full of me me me and me stuff only!! Also I would also like to update my ongoings with my long lost friends as well as the current close friends. (=^.^=)





3rd reason:


I seriously think that it's a very meaningful thing if pple get to read abt your life and thereby giving comments and reviewing on them. This will certainly improves each other one way or another =)) (kk, lame talk, we had enough)





It's getting late, so tune in to my blog soon. Muahaha. Tada

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cat template!!!